Time: October 22, 2010 from 1pm to 6pm
Country: Seoul, Korea
Website or Map: http://event.oak.go.kr
Event Type: conference
Organized By: Knowledge Information Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information(hosted by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism)
Latest Activity: Oct 6, 2010
2010 Open Access Korea(OAK) Conference will be held on Friday, October 22, 2010 at International Conference Center, the National Library of Korea in Seoul, Korea for the first time.
The Open Access Conference aims to share and explore the strategies, policies, implementation approaches, and other collaborative efforts for Open Access in Korea.
There will be presentations as follows;
- Open Access Activities and Strategies in Korea
- Open Access Activities of the Max Planck Society
- Open Access and Dissemination of Scholarly Information in Japan
- Open Access Activities of Medical Community in Korea
- Global Trends of Open Access Policy and Legislation