This year, the participation of the University of Liège (ULg) to OA Week consists of a large promotional campaign on OA through different medias:
- 2 videos (1 long, 1 short) made by the ULg.tv present 6 academic researchers of the ULg speaking about OA and the institutionnal repository ORBi. The interviews are in English and in French (with English subtitles).
- Each day, a news or fact about Open Access will be posted on the institutional website and in the ORBi individual work section of the ULg researchers.
- Promotional flyers and bookmarks about Open Access have been sent to all the university authorities and to a large number of researchers within the Institution.
- The IR changes its design and adopts the OA banner.
- All University libraries participate in diffusing OA flyers and information to their users.
See you on Monday! ;)