An evening packed with good discussions, provocative thoughts, food and drink.
We invite you to join us to discuss and collectively learn about the ins and outs of open access, open science and other forms of openess relevant for the scientific community
- Why should I care about openness?
- What are the options to publish my scientific content and keep it open to everyone?
- Are patents an effective way to transfer technologies to society?
- Is intellectual property being an enabler of scientific and technological advance?
- Are there concrete examples of the open science impact?
This and other questions will be the basis for debate.
16:00 to 17:30 -> Presentations
- Mikael Elbæk: Open Access right here right now! All the practical stuff that you can do!
- Ivo Grigorov: The case for Open Access
- Pedro Parraguez: The impact of research openess beyond academia
17:30 to 18:00 -> Q & A Panel
18:00 to 19:00 -> Round tables