Open scholarship is an umbrella term that encompasses open access, open research, open science, open data, open education, and all other forms of openness in the scholarly and research environment.
Join us for a series of lightning talks featuring UBC faculty who are engaging in open scholarship to enhance teaching, research, and public impact.
Erin Fields, Open Education and Scholarly Communications Librarian, UBC Library - Vancouver
- Nick Ubels, Community Engagement Librarian (UBC Vancouver)
- Dr. Lindsay Rogers, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Medicine (UBC Vancouver)
- Dr. Firas Moosvi, Computer Science, Data Science, Physics, Faculty of Science (UBC Okanagan)
- Susan Paterson, Government Publications Librarian - Humanities and Social Scie\nces Division (UBC Vancouver)
- Larissa Ringham, Associate Head of Digital Programs and Services - Digital Initiatives (UBC Vancouver)
- Dr. Mathew Mitchell, Faculty of Land and Food Systems, (UBC Vancouver)
This session is held during Pacific Daylight Time – PDT Time Zone