Open Access Week at TU Darmstadt
For the first time the TU Darmstadt participates in the International Open Access Week.
ULB (Library) and HDA (Center for Educational Development) inform about questions as
- „Why do other researchers have no access to my paper?“
- „How do I publish my dissertation?“
- „How do I make my lecture accessible online?“
- „How do I fund my open-access-paper?“
- „How do I publish an open-access-journal?“
We are looking forward to discuss with you and show you our range of learning and publishing opportunities with open access.
- Monday, October 24, 11.30 a.m. – 14.00 p.m., Foyer of ULB Stadtmitte
- Tuesday, October 25, 11.30 a.m. – 14.00 p.m., Mensa Lichtwiese
Workshop „Open Access at the TU Darmstadt – make research and learning materials more visible“ (in German)
- Wednesday, October 26, 15.00 p.m. – 17.00 p.m., Room 036, S1|02 (Altes Hauptgebäude)
Gerald Langhanke (ULB) & Christian Hoppe (HDA)
Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org