- Open access workshop for students and PhD candidates (Warsztaty Open Access dla studentów) organized by Centrum Cyfrowe Projekt:Polska and supported by EIFL.
21 October - "NINATEKA - audiovisual library of Polish culture: Open the world wide web's treasures with us." Open lecture at the University Library in Poznan (ul. Ratajczaka 38/40, sala 82, starts at 10.00) by mgr Żaneta Szerksznis.
- Open access to scholarly publications: Legal issues (poster) - a lecture for researchers, graduate students and librarians by dr Krzysztof Siewicz, Centrum Otwartej Nauki Interdyscyplinarnego Centrum Modelowania Matematycznego i Komputerowego (ICM) Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego (UW). Event organizer: Biblioteka Uniwersytecka im. Jerzego Giedroycia w Białymstoku (ul. Curie-Skłodowskiej 14a., starts at 12:30).
- Information and consultation point at the University Library in Warsaw from 11.00 till 14.00: Come and learn What is open access? Why are we setting up open access journals and repositories? How to disseminate your research articles and how to track your citations online? How to index your article in Google Scholar? What are Creative Commons licenses?
- Jagiellonian Library will host a presentation on Open access in Jagiellonian Digital Library at 12.00, conference hall, by Łukasz Mesek, Head of Audiovisual documents department.
- The Main Library and Scientific Information Centre of the Wroclaw University of Technology will host an open seminar "How to promote scholarly output in open access
repositories" (Senate room, bud. A-1, p. 241).
- How can open access change research reporting? POL-index presentation by Wojciech Fenrich at Łódz University library. The event will be livestreamed. More details in Polish are here <http://www.lib.uni.lodz.pl/?idx=aktualnosci&news=8>.
- EBIB webinar: Successful Open access and open science projects in Poland - presentation for researchers, graduate students and librarians by Karolina Grodecka (AGH and KOED) at 15.00-16.00. Webinar URL: http://konferencje.ucntn.umk.pl/openaccess; more details in Polish are here
- Workshop hosted by Centrum Otwartej Nauki ICM UW at 11.00-15.00, more details in Polish are here
List of more Open Access Week events in Polish on KOED and EBIB
Latest Activity: Aug 25, 2015
This group does not have any discussions yet.